- 10:53:13: @baital no, but there are a lot of luxury cars in u.s.gov't parking lots. Sorry to hear that your paycheck is a political hostage.
- 11:17:33: @baital I completely agree. Partisan politics always hurts the taxpayer.
- 13:15:04: "Headings are included for reference purposes only, and are not intended to be given operative effect." Ah, the joy of drafting contracts.
- 13:46:11: @zahtie I thought we all get free insurance from the government now? Sigh.
- 13:46:54: @zahtie We will have to get info for both and do pros-n-cons. Should be a grand time. Much better to play trains.
- 14:20:22: @zahtie Hmm. Perhaps unions need a progressive rate structure for their dues. Perhaps rich musicians need to carry more of the burden. Heh.
- 14:28:03: Heading home soon. My brain is hopelessly clogged with contract language. Perhaps I will visit some state statutes before I go to cleanse.
- 15:10:27: @tashabear that SUCKS!
- 18:34:45: Argh. I'm so hungry, I can't even think. I hope those pork chops are done soon. #hungryhungryhomer
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com