- 08:02:32: Heard about this on NPR. Should be interesting: http://t.co/THJ2LqT
- 11:09:15: I can't imagine an industry LESS deserving of a bailout than the banks. At least GM produces something tangible.
- 11:09:59: Bankers would like to think of themselves as engines of economy: their lending creates opportunity for business.
- 11:10:55: To consumers and many industries, bankers are parasites that consume value from their accounts and increase their cost of doing business.
- 11:11:32: Banks: engines or parasites? #youDecide
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com